Connacht Rugby are seeking expressions of interest for the role of Head Coach of the Connacht Women’s team for the 2017/18 season.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious coach who wishes to operate at Interprovincial level and work with international athletes.
With Ireland hosting the Women’s Rugby World Cup this year, it is a unique opportunity to work with athletes who are on the world stage as well as capitalising on the expected growth in the game from the tournament.
With no fewer than eight Connacht players in the Ireland training squad ahead of the World Cup, we require a coach who has a proven track record at a high level of the game.
- Minimum of three years’ coaching experience.
- Experience of Stage 3 coaching
- Track record of leading an extensive coaching/backroom team
- Excellent communication and personnel management
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Stage 4 (AIL, J1, Interpro) coaching experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the women’s game.
- History of Player Development.
If this is the challenge for you, please forward a cover letter and CV of your coaching experience (including references) to: email@example.com before 1pm on Friday, June 16.
Expressions will be reviewed by Connacht Rugby, which may be followed by an appointment or interview as deemed necessary.